Minnow-shaped jigging baits catch loads of fish through the ice and in open water.
Now meet Custom Jigs & Spins’ Rotating Power Minnow™ (RPM) – which brings anglers several new unique features to a proven bait category! Trust us, fish have never seen a bait do anything like this! Behaves like natural forage!
• Features a unique eyelet that swivels to minimize line twist while imparting life-like action
• A wide glide to fish far off the side of the hole, maximizing your fishable space
• No nose hook to get hung up inside the hole
• Various forage-matching colors
• A smaller, more compact profile to entice finicky fish but with increased weight to fish fast
• An epoxy’d belly hook with “eye” attractor to bring fish in from afar, and gets the negative ones to strike the attractor treble
• Designed so it doesn’t snag on itself
How To Fish It:
• Short repetitive rod snaps to attract fish
• On expansive flats, occasional high rips so fish can see and feel the bait from afar
• Alter jigging to what you see on your flasher
• In clear waters, fish the RPM higher off the bottom
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The best and most productive’jump/Rippin style lure I have ever used. Deadly on Green Bay walleyes. Out produces the ‘shivering’ competition. A suggestion: it does need 1/2 oz, 1 inch longer, big brother...
I have a local lake that is loaded with white perch. They are a nuisance fish but fun to fish for since they are so abundant. Yesterday after it had rained, the lake was heavily stained. I tried a blade bait and another brand jigging spoon without so much as a touch. Put on the wonderbread 1/4 oz RPM and the perch wouldn't stay off of it while vertical jigging. Just a slight snap is all you need. Highly recommend and I will pick up some more.
Wonder Bread is a awesome color, it really works well.